Invoicee Beta Is Live!
Today the beta version of the app I started developing in December has gone live and I am very excited.
What is the app?
For a while, I wanted to create something to make my life easier and do less admin when it comes to creating and sending monthly invoices.
When doing my invoices, I need to convert one currency to another using the current exchange rate, something I wanted to automate.
That is when I started thinking about creating something that could automate the process and so Invoicee was born.
The current features of Invoicee are:
- Invoice Template (with date and time for sending)
- Support for two currencies with real-time conversion when being sent
- Downloadable PDF invoice
- Emailing of PDF invoice to customer and user
- History of all sent invoices with the exchange rate at the time of sending
I am planning to add more features, at the moment they are:
- Invoice history search
- Once-off invoices
- Dashboard analytics of sent invoices
- Upload PDF invoice to storage at the time of sending
- Invoice branding
- Weekly scheduling option
What technologies were used to create Invoicee?
- Next UI
- Next Auth
Please give it a try and let me know what you think.